• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I passed on the first try! Thank you, Laureen!

Kimberly

CPC-I, CPMA, CPC
Just found out last night that not only did I pass, but I got an 85! I give total credit to Laureen and her videos. Her bubbling and highlighting technique REALLY helps, and the notes she recommends are invaluable. I HIGHLY recommend the Blitz videos!

jessicat35

CPC, CCS-P
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Congrats Kimberly! That's awesome. I'm scheduled to take my test June 7th and didn't know if you or any one on CCO had any feedback on the 2013 test. Anything big to watch out for or to be sure I've studied...Again Congrats!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Congratuations!!! Yay for you1!!!--Love to hear when people pass--gives me so much incentive!!! :)What was your studing schedule like?--did you only review with the Blitz?---

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am sorry I didn't jump in and tell you congratulations sooner. Very proud of you! ;)

jessicat35

CPC, CCS-P
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Also, when you got your results do they tell you what you did wrong or what you may need to work on.....

Carmen

Carmen Butler, CPC
Congratulations Kim, OMG 85 and I though I did well with an 80....Very happy for you.;)

Ambercrowley

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Congrats!! Any extra tips to share? I'm taking the exam June 8th. I'm using the videos and AAPC practice exams, but getting SUPER nervous!